Thursday, October 29, 2020

Greetings from Onondaga Road!


Follow Me! You have likely noticed that I am not very active on social media.  Lots of great things happen in school every day, but honestly, I am not in the habit of carrying my phone around to capture the moments in pictures.  I’m going to try to send some pictures more frequently!  So far I have a handful of school-followers on Twitter, but maybe if I make more frequent attempts at “tweeting” I can pick up a few more of you to follow along!  Follow me on Twitter at @jclarkOnonRd (but forgive me if a few days get away from me between tweets!).


Positivity Project
Next week we learn about “perspective.”  Having perspective means that you appreciate when people see things in different ways. You have the ability to understand the world from multiple points of view.  


Picture Day for Remote Students

As you know, remote students are invited to come to school on November 17 for picture day.  Please adhere closely to the safety/entry directions and time schedule which was mailed to you.  If you would like to order your child’s picture package online, the code is different from the one on the envelope you previously received.  To place an order online, go to mylifetouch.com and use this Picture Day ID:  EVTDV9KS4


It’s Already November!
Here are a few dates to remember:

November 3 - Election Day
November 6 - School spirit day (Wear blue and gold!)
November 11 - Veterans’ Day
November 17 - Picture make-up day, and remote student picture day
November 19 - PTA meeting, 6:30 via Zoom
November 23 - Remote students grades 2-4 pick up learning materials,
November 23-24 - Half-days for students, parent/teacher conferences
November 25-27 - Thanksgiving break

Please remember that we are not wearing Halloween costumes to school, but Friday concludes our Fall Frenzy week with PJ Day!  Have a Happy Halloween with your children at home, and don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour… As I wrote that, I thought it might be an outdated statement since most clocks and devices these days will reset themselves! 
Have a great weekend!


Sincerely, Jeannette Clark